The fourth China-CEE Conference welcomes submissions of extended abstracts and full papers.
Please submit your work in Word (.doc) document via form. The submissions of extended abstracts are expected to be received no later than April 30, 2021 (by 23:59 CET time). Each submission should also include an indication of the desired conference track.
Extended abstracts: between 500 and 1,500 words.
It should include a cover page which states 1) author information, and main body from the second page on which includes 1) submission title, 2) main text with purpose and goals, as well as the methods and main findings, 3) the key references.
After the acceptance notification in May, you can continue to work on the full paper and submit before September 1, 2021 through the system.
Full papers: max. 8,000 words.
The full paper would have opportunities to be published in the affiliated journals. It should include a cover page which states 1) author(s)’ information, and main body from the second page on which includes 1) submission title, 2) abstract and keywords, 3) main text which includes an introduction, theoretical framework, methodology, results and discussion (key contributions, limitations etc), tables and figures, 4) references.
Technical guidelines for extended abstracts and full paper:
- Author information: names and surnames, position, institutional affiliation, corresponding author contact details (email address and phone number)
- Paper title: Font Times New Roman, size 14, capital letters, bold, centered
- Abstract (only apply to full paper): up to 100 words. Font: Times New Roman, size 12, justified
- Key words: please provide up to 5 key words (for assignment into relevant track)
- Headings: font: Font: Times New Roman, size 12, numbered sequentially, capital letters, bold
- Main text: Font: Times New Roman, size 12, 1.2-line spacing, justified. Use 1-tab indentations for paragraph separations.
- Tables and figures should be numbered and included in the main text.
- Referencing: please use APA referencing style (guidelines available here: http://www.bibme.org/citation-guide/apa/).